BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

yeap, Thrill!




Indeed it was a foolish act.
What goes around comes around but I doubt it.
Now that you've known the real me, I wish you would leave.
Never to return. I was fooling around, playing with it.
I wasn't serious,never before.
I suck? yea,indeed.
Thanks,buddy.
The past destroying everything.
We felt the same way, now that we've listened, i want changes.
Time consuming.
Keep it cool.
I will.
She's gone.


Chey,chey,chey, sounds like..
Started working out again after nearly a month resting.
Yea,doing more of legs now,cool.
Got my OptNutrn ProComplex.
Yessss!
Im happy every time I step into the gym.
A place to vent your anger, a place you'll be anxious to see success.

"  Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
                                     - Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back)

0 comments: